Delivery Leader - Minneapolis
- - Design - Delivery
- Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Full Time
Bind was formed in 2016 by veteran health insurance innovators passionate about making health insurance personal - with the clarity, flexibility and power people deserve.
Want to move mountains?
Bind took the old model of health insurance apart and is rebuilding it - from floor to ceiling, from studs to rafters. We're not iterating a tired design or nudging a change-resistant industry, we're delivering what people want now - clear prices, timely support, personal choice and flexibility and an awesome, intuitive experience.
Where different wins.
Help build different and make a difference. Become a Binder and help us revolutionize health insurance.
Delivery Leader - Minneapolis
Provides overall leadership to the delivery of program planning, execution, and communication for delivering Bind's product innovations and enhancements. Leads the development and execution of strategies and approaches to increase effectiveness, efficiency, and awareness of the group.
- Provides vision, leadership, and direction across the group in the development and alignment of projects and products for the overall design/technology and related business operations to ensure objectives are met; applies agile and lean principles to approaches
- Provides leadership to executive management in establishing overall delivery goals, objectives, and strategies within the organizational plan
- Partners and coordinates with other groups on tracking, reporting and management of cross-functional projects, requirements, and deliverables
- Ensures appropriate levels of communication regarding strategies, programs and initiatives with stakeholders, managers, employees for awareness, understanding, alignment and proper management
- Provides analyses and guidance on capacity, team design and resources required for delivery, as well as stakeholder management
- Leads the executive oversight of the delivery approach, including methods, approaches, tracking and communication within and outside the group
- Leads or coaches large, complex, or sensitive projects for the group; oversees or supports the coordination and management of related projects through the team
- Leads internal systems development to support delivery, management, and reporting; oversees monthly operational reports to be standardized and distributed
- Ensures the development, implementation and interpretation of policies and procedures and compliance with applicable laws, rules, and regulations; receives legal guidance and interpretation when required
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Product Management, or related degree
- A minimum of 10 years of experience leading delivery, projects, or product design
- Expert principles, practices and techniques of business systems and delivery development
- Project and product leadership policies and procedures
- Vast product and delivery management within functional business operations
- Strategic initiatives in a dynamic environment
- Various process improvement principles and programs, including agile and lean approaches
- General business planning, competitive analysis, and strategy development
- Multiple strategies to understand, influence and manage business results
- Financial management (P & L, balance sheet, forecasting, and budgets) to ensure return on investment and meeting financial objectives
- How start-ups or small companies work, operate and requirements to grow
- Applicable laws, rules, and regulations
- Computer applications and systems related to the work
- Lead related delivery, project, and program/product design management a dynamic environment
- Communicate effectively and build relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Be flexible, adapt to change
- Work within a start-up/small company that is gearing for growth
- Develop and champion a vision
- Work with teams to pragmatically put in practices and improvements to achieve vision and strategy
- Provide leadership to executive management in the development of delivery, project, and program/product design strategies
- Provide leadership and administration of various programs and approaches
- Coach and lead across a matrix organization
- Improve the quality of programs and processes related to delivery management
- Ensure the effective return on investment on resources, programs, and approaches
- Create alignment to overall strategies, programs, and initiatives with multiple stakeholders
- Outline strategies and approaches to understand business results
- Ensure compliance with applicable laws, rules, and regulations
- Lead, motivate and develop individuals at all levels of the organization
- Determine and ensure the effective use of resources in a cross-functional and dynamic environment
- Work may also subject to travel and associated environments
- Experience within the health care industry
- Startup experience
- Working in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment
- Agile, ready to change direction on the fly
What We're Offering
- Chance to join a new tech start-up aiming to fix the healthcare industry
- Empowerment to shape new solutions disrupting healthcare while providing benefits and choice to its members
- Flexible work-from-home schedule to support work-life balance
- Opportunity to work with people who are motivated to go to work every day and make a difference
- Equity, competitive pay, generous PTO, and the opportunity to be a part of a new health insurance plan powered by the consumer, you!
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere. Bind is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Bind is a drug-free workplace.
Bind sponsors H-1B visas for current H-1B visa holders on a limited basis, other visa sponsorship not available.