Revenue Operations Analyst - Minneapolis
- - Revenue - Operations
- Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Full Time
Bind was formed in 2016 by veteran health insurance innovators passionate about making health insurance personal - with the clarity, flexibility and power people deserve.
Want to move mountains?
Bind took the old model of health insurance apart and is rebuilding it - from floor to ceiling, from studs to rafters. We're not iterating a tired design or nudging a change -resistant industry, we're delivering what people want now - clear prices, timely support, personal choice and flexibility and an awesome, intuitive experience.
Where different wins.
Help build different and make a difference. Become a Binder and help us revolutionize health insurance.
Revenue Operations Analyst - Minneapolis
Reviews and analyzes the sales pipeline and identifies process improvements within Revenue as Bind continues to rapidly scales. This could include identifying trends, developing reports, managing process improvement projects, and identifying areas of efficiency and improve overall effectiveness.
- Reviews and analyzes sales data, projections, and related items to understand, develop and validate the accuracy and predictability of the sales pipeline
- Analyzes potential markets, customers, and industries to understand sales projections and potentials
- Leads continuous process and technical improvements to support our internal and external stakeholders; identifies areas of efficiency and training
- Analyzes and reviews current sales, results, feedback, and related customer information on an ongoing to as needed basis to determine trends, draw conclusions, interpret findings, and presents results, proposals, and recommendations to management
- Provides feedback and guidance to resolve management and customer questions and requirements; assists with receiving customer feedback and coordinating resources and responses as required
- Assists with developing sales or cross-functional projects that are needed to scale the business, such as process improvements, launching new sales tools, and developing trainings for the market-facing teams
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or a related field
- Principles, practices, and techniques of business administration
- Process improvement approaches
- Data analysis and modeling using Excel, or other tools to analyze large volumes of data and identify areas of improvement
- Relentless pursuit of excellence in communicating the why's along with the what's as it relates to business acumen
- Ability to work independently and maintain a high level of initiative
- Handle confidential information with discretion
- Perform multiple concurrent projects with firm deadlines
- Communicate effectively and build relationships at all levels of the organization
- Be flexible, adapt to change
- Performing professional-level business administration duties in a variety of assigned areas
- Identify trends and draw conclusions from large and complex datasets
- Reviewing and administering various business functions
- Serving as a team member and the development and management of projects
- Operating in a both a team and individual contributor environment
- Interpreting, applying, and explaining applicable laws, codes, and regulations
- Preparing functionals reports, correspondence, and other written materials
- Using initiative and independent judgment within established department guidelines
- At least two years of experience is preferred
- Health insurance industry experience
- Ability to use data visualization tools such as Tableau
- Startup experience
- Working in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment
- Agile, ready to change direction on the fly
What We're Offering
- Chance to join a new tech start-up aiming to fix the healthcare industry
- Empowerment to shape new solutions disrupting healthcare while providing benefits and choice to its members
- Flexible work-from-home schedule to support work-life balance
- Opportunity to work with people who are motivated to go to work every day and make a difference
- Equity, competitive pay, generous PTO, and the opportunity to be a part of a new health insurance plan powered by the consumer, you!
Bind is committed to providing equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants and employees will be considered for employment and advancement without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Bind sponsors H-1B visas for current H-1B visa holders on a limited basis, other visa sponsorship not available.