Consumer Adoption Strategist – Minneapolis or San Francisco
- - Revenue - Consumer Adoption
- Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Full Time
Bind was formed in 2016 by veteran health insurance innovators passionate about making health insurance personal - with the clarity, flexibility and power people deserve.
Want to move mountains?
Bind took the old model of health insurance apart and is rebuilding it - from floor to ceiling, from studs to rafters. We're not iterating a tired design or nudging a change-resistant industry, we're delivering what people want now - clear prices, timely support, personal choice and flexibility and an awesome, intuitive experience.
Where different wins.
Help build different and make a difference. Become a Binder and help us revolutionize health insurance.
Consumer Adoption Strategist – San Francisco or Minneapolis
Highly skilled, motivated individual to bring new approaches to consumer adoption to life at an innovative new health insurance company. Delivering these capabilities will require coordinating across several aspects of the organization. Focus, enthusiasm, and a dedication to excellence are all personal characteristics highly valued in the Bind organization.
- Recommend strategies to internal and external partners to ensure the delivery of a successful annual enrollment for the Plan Sponsor and Bind
- Create processes to streamline the execution of multiple Plan Sponsor campaigns running in parallel
Education and/or Experience:
- A master's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or any other related field
- Working experience of the same is also acceptable for the position
- Understanding of consumer marketing campaigns
- Adept at incorporating consumer research and campaign data into strategies to promote consumer adoption of Bind
- Ability to recognize Plan Sponsors' unique needs and make necessary adjustments to execute a successful annual enrollment
- A knack for building relationships across work groups, while gaining alignment internally and externally to meet business goals
- Ability to map business problems to possibilities for process improvement or strategy enhancement
- Proven success investigating and recommending strategies with the ability to support the execution and build of supporting processes
- Ability to identify key opportunities for action in an innovating environment that includes ambiguity and change
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities in a highly dynamic environment, strong problem-solving skills, exceptional attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to influence course of action when others are directly accountable for outcomes
- Knowledge and experience in a health plan environment
- Ability to travel to meet the needs of the role
- Startup experience
- Working in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment
- Agile, ready to change direction on the fly
What We're Offering
- Chance to join a new tech start-up aiming to fix the healthcare industry
- Empowerment to shape new solutions disrupting healthcare while providing benefits and choice to its members
- Flexible work-from-home schedule to support work-life balance
- Opportunity to work with people who are motivated to go to work every day and make a difference
- Equity, competitive pay, generous PTO, and the opportunity to be a part of a new health insurance plan powered by the consumer, you!
Bind is committed to providing equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants and employees will be considered for employment and advancement without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Bind sponsors H-1B visas for current H-1B visa holders on a limited basis. Other visa sponsorship not available.