Recruiter – Minneapolis
- - Corporate - People & Culture
- Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Full Time
Bind was formed in 2016 by veteran health insurance innovators passionate about making health insurance personal - with the clarity, flexibility and power people deserve.
Want to move mountains?
Bind took the old model of health insurance apart and is rebuilding it - from floor to ceiling, from studs to rafters. We're not iterating a tired design or nudging a change-resistant industry, we're delivering what people want now - clear prices, timely support, personal choice and flexibility and an awesome, intuitive experience.
Where different wins.
Help build different and make a difference. Become a Binder and help us revolutionize health insurance.
Recruiter – Minneapolis
Our People & Culture Team is growing! Our Recruiter will provide full cycle recruiting, process management to the organization and contribute to specific talent acquisition functions. Partner with hiring managers, operate independently, develop approaches and pipelines. Must be flexible in your approach to work, and comfortable with ambiguity.
- Partner with hiring managers to source, screen, and manage candidates through the recruiting process
- Develop sourcing approaches based on targeted skills, knowledge, and position requirements
- Communicate with new and existing candidates from initial intake through position acceptance and monitor overall management
- Recruit the specific positions for the organization, often in a similar job families or roles
- Perform full-cycle recruiting, including all aspects of the talent acquisition process: application and resume review, phone screens, in-person interviews, candidate tracking, and communication with candidates and hiring managers
- Work with the candidate and hiring manager to ensure alignment and a match for the position, company culture, and overall department objectives
- Manage onboarding checklists and the new employee experience from offer to team hand off
- Support the administration, communication and education around Bind's employee total rewards programs and offerings
- Support the People and Culture function by implementing programs to help improve the Bind new hire experience
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or equivalent HR work experience
- At least three years of recruiting experience in technology as well as other disciplines within Bind
- Approaches to sourcing and pipeline management
- Applicable recruiting laws, rules, and regulations
- Job, role and position analysis principles and practices
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Computer applications and systems related to the work
- Communicate effectively and build relationships at all levels of the organization
- Be flexible, adapt to change
- Understand the pulse of the organization
- Source, interview and engage potential applicants
- Develop sourcing approaches
- Maintain pipelines of candidates for core positions
- Coordinate multiple projects independently, adjust and achieve desired results
- Ensure compliance with applicable laws, rules, and regulations
- Operate in a both a team and individual contributor environment
- Use initiative and independent judgment within established department guidelines
- Health insurance industry experience
- Startup experience
- Working in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment
- Agile, ready to change direction on the fly
What We're Offering
- Chance to join a new tech start-up aiming to fix the healthcare industry
- Empowerment to shape new solutions disrupting healthcare while providing benefits and choice to its members
- Flexible work-from-home schedule to support work-life balance
- Opportunity to work with people who are motivated to go to work every day and make a difference
- Equity, competitive pay, generous PTO, and the opportunity to be a part of a new health insurance plan powered by the consumer, you!
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere. Bind is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Bind is a drug-free workplace.
Bind sponsors H-1B visas for current H-1B visa holders on a limited basis, other visa sponsorship not available.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts