Mid-Market Account Associate – Minneapolis
- - Revenue - Mid-Market Sales
- Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Full Time
Bind was formed in 2016 by veteran health insurance innovators passionate about making health insurance personal'with the clarity, flexibility and power people deserve.
Want to move mountains?
Bind took the old model of health insurance apart and is rebuilding it'from floor to ceiling, from studs to rafters. We're not iterating a tired design or nudging a change-resistant industry, we're delivering what people want now - clear prices, timely support, personal choice and flexibility and an awesome, intuitive experience.
Where different wins.
Help build different and make a difference. Become a Binder and help us revolutionize health insurance.
Mid-Market Account Associate – Minneapolis
The Mid-Market Account Associate is a key support role within the Mid-Market Revenue function and supports client relationships through a broker distribution model to satisfy, retain, and grow Bind's customer base. Collaborates with assigned Account Partner(s) to develop client specific renewal strategies to ensure successful implementation and retention results. Understands client goals and objectives and ensures proper support, tracking of progress, and provides related project management for the account. You will wear multiple hats and no day will be the same each of your accounts will have different strategies, objectives, and stakeholders.
- Upon notification of sale, work closely with the Account Partner, Sales, and Implementation teams to support the client specific implementation plan
- During the Implementation Process, work closely with the Account Partner and client to support any account needs
- During open enrollment, support coordination of events, materials, and related key activities
- On-going project management, support and coordination across all Bind business functions to execute on client and member needs
- Support in accommodating custom reporting and communication requests
- Participate in open enrollment and member recruitment activities as requested
- Input client and member information into various resources used across the organization
- Respond to member and client issues and inquiries
- Participate in user acceptance testing to validate solutions meet requirements
- Create tickets and requests to support overall operations
- Manage vendor point solution relationships and provide support for execution of new activities, as needed to support the delivery of the service model for clients
- Assist with and support financial evaluations, plan design discussions, communications, and renewal activities
- Develops, provides input, and monitors account projects and plans, from sale, implementation, and renewals, tracking key account plan milestones to ensure growth and risk mitigation objectives are on track
- 3+ years of client facing experience in the insurance or health and benefits industry, relationship management in the health insurance space
- 4-year college degree
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to work in fast paced, dynamic organization
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships
- Ability to manage expectations, anticipate needs, deliver on-time and flex on-demand
- Ability to organize and schedule people and tasks to develop realistic action plans
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel are ideal)
- Demonstrated results orientation and ability to execute on goals
- Manage high volume of details with precision and excellence in short and inflexible timeframes
- Familiarity with tech support and file integration work is a plus
- Ability to travel
- Health Insurance/Heath Care industry experience strongly preferred
- Startup experience
- Working in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment
- Agile, ready to change direction on the fly
What We're Offering
- Chance to join a new tech start-up aiming to fix the healthcare industry
- Empowerment to shape new solutions disrupting healthcare while providing benefits and choice to its members
- Flexible work-from-home schedule to support work-life balance
- Opportunity to work with people who are motivated to go to work every day and make a difference
- Equity, competitive pay, generous PTO, and the opportunity to be a part of a new health insurance plan powered by the consumer, you!
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere. Bind is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Bind is a drug-free workplace.
Bind sponsors H-1B visas for current H-1B visa holders on a limited basis, other visa sponsorship not available.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts