Mid-Market Account Partner - Utah
- - Revenue - Mid-Market Sales
- Salt Lake City, UT, USA
- Full Time
Bind was formed in 2016 by veteran health insurance innovators passionate about making health insurance personal - with the clarity, flexibility and power people deserve.
Want to move mountains?
Bind took the old model of health insurance apart and is rebuilding it - from floor to ceiling, from studs to rafters. We're not iterating a tired design or nudging a change-resistant industry, we're delivering what people want now - clear prices, timely support, personal choice and flexibility and an awesome, intuitive experience.
Where different wins.
Help build different and make a difference. Become a Binder and help us revolutionize health insurance.
Mid-Market Account Partner – Utah
The Mid-Market Account Partner is a key contributor within the Mid-Market Revenue function and manages client relationships through a broker distribution model to satisfy, retain, and grow Bind's client base.
The Mid-Market Account Partner is the lead point of contact for assigned clients, responsible for their service experience, renewal strategy and execution. This role is part of a dedicated team responsible for building outstanding client relationships with Bind.
The position will require 20% travel on average with up to 50% at times to visit clients, attend critical industry meetings, and participate in key Mid-Market events.
- Upon notification of sale, work closely with the Sales and Implementation teams to establish a client specific implementation plan
- During the implementation process, work closely with the broker and client to establish a strong working relationship and understanding of client needs, structure, and path to success
- Excellent balance in supporting the client while protecting the Bind platform
- Lead client engagements, including managing overall service delivery, strategy, financial evaluations, plan design, communications and renewal
- Interact, collaborate, and educate leaders and employees on the Bind approach, while building trust and relationships
- Serves as the day to day contact, responds to questions and concerns to ensure client success and proper account management, such as plan and performance reviews, tailored marketing and communications, and ensuring the resolution of escalated or sensitive cases.
- Understand client's business challenges, health and wellness strategy, industry trends and consult on how Bind can help them achieve their objective
- Participate in open enrollment and member recruitment activities
- Develop strategies for retention, growth and plan design efficiencies
- Participate in user acceptance testing to validate solutions meet requirements
- Monitor the service model performance and details, identifying and resolving issues and prioritizing and delivering on improvements
- Understand key market and regulatory dynamics of the insurance industry segment and well as the industry segment
- Manage broker/consultant relationships for the delivery of the service model
- 4-year college degree
- 5+ years of client facing experience in the insurance or health and benefits industry, relationship management in the health insurance space
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships with customers
- Ability to set realistic goals, manage expectations and prioritize needs of competing interests (client, operations, information systems, internal and external partners, sales)
- Ability to organize and schedule people and tasks to develop realistic action plans
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel specifically)
- Ability to work in fast paced, dynamic organization
- Demonstrated results orientation and ability to execute on goals
- Manage high volume of details with precision and excellence in short and inflexible timeframes
- Ability to travel 20% on average and up to 50% during heavy implementation and open enrollment periods
- A self-starter who operates with minimal direction
- Health Insurance/Heath Care industry experience strongly preferred
- Startup experience
- Working in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment
- Agile, ready to change direction on the fly
What We're Offering
- Chance to join a new tech start-up aiming to fix the healthcare industry
- Empowerment to shape new solutions disrupting healthcare while providing benefits and choice to its members
- Flexible work-from-home schedule to support work-life balance
- Opportunity to work with people who are motivated to go to work every day and make a difference
- Equity, competitive pay, generous PTO, and the opportunity to be a part of a new health insurance plan powered by the consumer, you!
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere. Bind is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Bind is a drug-free workplace.
Bind sponsors H-1B visas for current H-1B visa holders on a limited basis, other visa sponsorship not available.