Product Manager (Messaging) - SF or MN
- - Design - Product
- Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Full Time
Bind is a health technology and services company founded in 2016, and headquartered in Minneapolis, MN with offices in New York and San Francisco. Bind is health insurance for the way we live now. Unlike traditional health insurance that charges you for services you may never need or want, Bind is on demand: pay for what you need, not what you don't, and adjust your coverage when those needs change. Health coverage that's flexible, clear, and intuitive.
We are creative, collaborative, and a little bit fiery. The Bind team is comprised of like-minded individuals passionate about healthcare, and our cause is the collective act of rewiring it. We embrace new ideas. We're more wheel than cog. More spark than smoke. And we are playful and venturesome in our daily mission to render real and refreshing solutions to health insurance that works better for us all.
Product Manager (Messaging) – San Francisco or Minneapolis
The leader in this role will be focused on driving and implementing the product vision, strategy, and roadmap for Bind's consumer messaging capability. We are looking for a high energy, data-driven Product Manager who acts thoughtfully and proactively.
Your responsibilities will include designing and driving the development of new channels and tools for engagement and powering our digital experiences. You will partner and collaborate across the Design and Marketing teams to scale the capability while driving continuous and iterative improvements.
Acting as a champion of the customer, your contributions will be reflected in Bind's ability to increase engagement through contextually relevant and meaningful experiences.
- Contribute to Bind's product vision and strategy for the development of new channels and tools for engaging consumers and powering our digital experiences
- Become an expert in our customer data and marketing technology assets
- Own and drive a product roadmap in coordination with design and marketing teams
- Write user stories and prioritize the product backlog
- Develop and monitor reliability and health metrics for our messaging capabilities
- Drive Agile development practices
- Problem solve capability challenges and contribute to a continuous product improvement process
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, software development, other technical field or equivalent work experience
- 2-4+ years of experience in product management or software engineering
- Strong data query and analysis skills
- Unique balance of disciplined analytical thinking, creative passion, and a willingness to be hands-on
- Strong personal drive to continually re-invent and evolve the state of product design
- A passion for a data-driven culture
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent teamwork skills, communication skills and ability to interact and influence across diverse groups of technical and non-technical people at all levels
- Ability to adapt styles to the objective at hand – knowing when to apply pressure, knowing when to compromise to keep development moving forward
- Superior attention to detail
- Agile development experience
- Advanced degree
- Health care experience
- Experience with Marketing Technologies
- Experience working in a continuous delivery / DevOps model
What We're Offering
- Chance to join a new tech start-up aiming to fix the healthcare industry
- Empowerment to shape new solutions disrupting healthcare while providing benefits and choice to its members
- Flexible work-from-home schedule to support work-life balance
- Opportunity to work w/ people who are motivated to go to work every day and make a difference
- Equity, competitive pay, generous PTO and the opportunity to be a part of a new health insurance plan powered by the consumer, you!
Bind is committed to providing equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants and employees will be considered for employment and advancement without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law