Product Manager (MarTech) - SF or MN
- - Design - Product
- Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Full Time
Bind was formed in 2016 by veteran health insurance innovators passionate about making health insurance personal - with the clarity, flexibility and power people deserve.
Want to move mountains?
Bind took the old model of health insurance apart and is rebuilding it - from floor to ceiling, from studs to rafters. We're not iterating a tired design or nudging a change-resistant industry, we're delivering what people want now - clear prices, timely support, personal choice and flexibility and an awesome, intuitive experience.
Where different wins.
Help build different and make a difference. Become a Binder and help us revolutionize health insurance.
Product Manager (MarTech) – San Francisco or Minneapolis
The leader in this role will be focused on driving and implementing the product vision, strategy, and roadmap for Bind's consumer messaging capability. We are looking for a high energy, data-driven Product Manager who acts thoughtfully and proactively.
Your responsibilities will include designing and driving the development of new channels and tools for engagement and powering our digital experiences. You will partner and collaborate across the Design and Marketing teams to scale the capability while driving continuous and iterative improvements.
Acting as a champion of the customer, your contributions will be reflected in Bind's ability to increase engagement through contextually relevant and meaningful experiences.
- Contribute to Bind's product vision and strategy for the development of new channels and tools for engaging consumers and powering our digital experiences
- Become an expert in our customer data and marketing technology assets
- Own and drive a product roadmap in coordination with design and marketing teams
- Write user stories and prioritize the product backlog
- Develop and monitor reliability and health metrics for our messaging capabilities
- Drive Agile development practices
- Problem solve capability challenges and contribute to a continuous product improvement process
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, software development, other technical field, or equivalent work experience
- 2-4+ years of experience in product management or software engineering
- Strong data query and analysis skills
- Unique balance of disciplined analytical thinking, creative passion, and a willingness to be hands-on
- Strong personal drive to continually re-invent and evolve the state of product design
- A passion for a data-driven culture
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent teamwork skills, communication skills and ability to interact and influence across diverse groups of technical and non-technical people at all levels
- Ability to adapt styles to the objective at hand – knowing when to apply pressure, knowing when to compromise to keep development moving forward
- Superior attention to detail
- Agile development experience
- Advanced degree
- Experience with Marketing Technologies
- Health insurance industry experience
- Experience working in a continuous delivery / DevOps model
- Startup experience
- Working in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment
- Agile, ready to change direction on the fly
What We're Offering
- Chance to join a new tech start-up aiming to fix the healthcare industry
- Empowerment to shape new solutions disrupting healthcare while providing benefits and choice to its members
- Flexible work-from-home schedule to support work-life balance
- Opportunity to work with people who are motivated to go to work every day and make a difference
- Equity, competitive pay, generous PTO, and the opportunity to be a part of a new health insurance plan powered by the consumer, you!
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere. Bind is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Bind is a drug-free workplace.
Bind sponsors H-1B visas for current H-1B visa holders on a limited basis, other visa sponsorship not available.