Program Manager, Product Marketing – Minneapolis
- - Marketing - Product Marketing
- Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Full Time
Bind is a health technology and services company founded in 2016 and headquartered in Minneapolis, MN with satellite offices in New York and San Francisco. Bind is health insurance for the way we live now. Unlike traditional health insurance that charges you for services you may never need or want, Bind is on demand: pay for what you need, not what you don't, and adjust your coverage when those needs change. Health coverage that's flexible, clear, and intuitive.
We are creative, collaborative, and a little bit fiery. The Bind team is comprised of like-minded individuals passionate about healthcare, and our cause is the collective act of rewiring it. We embrace new ideas. We're more wheel than cog. More spark than smoke. And we are playful and venturesome in our daily mission to render real and refreshing solutions to health insurance that works better for us all.
Program Manager, Product Marketing – Minneapolis
Our newly role supports the product marketing function at Bind by developing, implementing, and operating a program management discipline for the function. The product marketing team develops audience insights, determines messaging, develops content, and runs campaigns. This role is responsible for developing the process and management systems to support this cross functional work and improve the quality and efficiency of the team's work.
- Develops and manages a system to organize the Product Marketing team's projects and initiatives
- Manages or oversees the development and implementation of product and related marketing approaches, processes, and programs to drive consistency, efficiency, and clear messaging; ensures effective implementation and administration
- Serves as the overall program manager for product marketing
- Analyzes the performance and productivity of the Product Marketing team and makes recommendations for improvements in processes, technologies, and management methods
- Provides project management support for individual Product Marketing projects
- Facilitates cross functional and intra-Marketing working sessions in support of the Product Marketing project portfolio
- Manages Product Marketing department budget
- Manages Product Marketing project timelines, personnel, budgets, and other project requirements
- Manages the expectations and communication with leaders and other stakeholders on project and program status, timelines, and resources
- Ensures processes and operations complies with applicable laws, rules, and regulations; provides interpretation within area not requiring formal legal opinions
- Manages or assists with managing external resources to ensure quality, efficiency, and effective deliverables.
- Acts as key point of contact for any questions/ needs regarding product marketing management
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or a related field or bachelor's degree and relevant professional experience
- A minimum of 3 years of project and program management experience, ideally in support of marketing functions
- Development and implementation of program management and project management programs, policies, and procedures
- Marketing functional disciplines, with preference for product marketing knowledge
- Applicable laws, codes, and regulations
- Process improvement principles and programs
- Change management principles and approaches
- Computer applications and systems related to the work
- Manage multiple concurrent project
- Establish and operate program office
- Communicate effectively and build relationships at all levels of the organization
- Be flexible, adapt to change
- Perform comprehensive program and project management duties for the Product Marketing team in a variety of assigned areas
- Train and guide others in policies and procedures related to the work
- Manage various projects across the department
- Manage or oversee both internal and external resources
- Interpret, apply, and explain applicable laws, codes, and regulations
- Prepare functionals reports, correspondence, and other written materials
- Use initiative and independent judgment within established organizational and department guidelines
- Startup experience
- Working in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment
- Agile, ready to change direction on the fly
What We're Offering
- Chance to join a new tech startup aiming to fix the healthcare industry.
- Empowerment to shape new solutions disrupting healthcare while providing benefits and choice to its members
- Flexibility to work in an office setting or virtual
- Opportunity to work with people who are motivated to go to work every day and make a difference.
Bind is committed to providing equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants and employees will be considered for employment and advancement without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.