Clinical Operations Project Leader - New York
- - Operations - Clinical Ops
- New York City, NY, USA
- Full Time
Bind is a health technology and services company founded in 2016 and headquartered in Minneapolis, MN with satellite offices in New York and San Francisco. Bind is health insurance for the way we live now. Unlike traditional health insurance that charges you for services you may never need or want, Bind is on demand: pay for what you need, not what you don't, and adjust your coverage when those needs change. Health coverage that's flexible, clear, and intuitive.
We are creative, collaborative, and a little bit fiery. The Bind team is comprised of like-minded individuals passionate about healthcare, and our cause is the collective act of rewiring it. We embrace new ideas. We're more wheel than cog. More spark than smoke. And we are playful and venturesome in our daily mission to render real and refreshing solutions to health insurance that works better for us all.
Clinical Operations Project Leader – New York
Manages the development and implementation of clinical operations program with a focus on developing, scaling, and optimizing clinical operations for Bind's new products.
- Analyzes, designs, and implements new product operating models ensuring operational dependencies are identified and solutioned to support new product introductions
- Manages or oversees the development and implementation of a process to understand, assess and monitor the overall or specific clinical operations performance.
- Sets specific objectives for various segments of clinical operations and manages the evaluation of expected results; ensures up and down stream impact is considered.
- Works to facilitate meetings and develops communications to provide feedback to teams on clinical operations status, priorities and concepts for integration into the business.
- Manages clinical operations or cross-functional project or program objectives, which includes proposed budgets, timelines, materials, personnel, and other project requirements.
- Manages the expectations and communication with leaders and other stakeholders on process, project and program status, timelines and resources.
- Ensures processes and operations complies with applicable laws, rules and regulations; provides interpretation within area not requiring formal legal opinions.
- Acts as a key point of contact for the insured product, including driving clinic outreach and understanding.
- Analyzes and trends clinical operations data to identify capacity, inefficiencies and implement process improvements.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Public Health, Health Management or related degree.
- A minimum of 5 years of clinical operations or health plan experience, including experience managing projects and programs.
- Comprehensive principles, practices and techniques of clinical operations management.
- A strong understanding of principles, practices and terminology regarding insured products and operations.
- Development and implementation of clinical operations programs, policies and procedures.
- Applicable laws, codes and regulations.
- Clinical operations management within functional business operations.
- Strategic initiatives in a dynamic environment.
- Process improvement principles and programs.
- Computer applications and systems related to the work.
- Communicate effectively and build relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Be flexible, adapt to change.
- Perform comprehensive clinical operations and clinics management.
- Oversee and manage clinical operations programs initiatives within various functions.
- Train and guide others in policies and procedures related to the work.
- Manage various projects across the organization.
- Manage or oversee both internal and external resources.
- Interpret, apply and explain applicable laws, codes and regulations.
- Provide consulting services to supervisors and staff.
- Prepare functional reports, correspondence and other written materials.
- Use initiative and independent judgment within established organizational and department guidelines.
- Startup experience
- Working in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment
- Agile, ready to change direction on the fly
What We're Offering
- Chance to join a new tech startup aiming to fix the healthcare industry.
- Empowerment to shape new solutions disrupting healthcare while providing benefits and choice to its members
- Flexibility to work in an office setting or virtual.
- Opportunity to work with people who are motivated to go to work every day and make a difference.
Bind is committed to providing equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants and employees will be considered for employment and advancement without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.