Senior Recruiter - Minneapolis
- - Corporate - People & Culture
- Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Full Time
Bind is a health technology and services company founded in 2016 and headquartered in Minneapolis, MN with satellite offices in New York and San Francisco. Bind is health insurance for the way we live now. Unlike traditional health insurance that charges you for services you may never need or want, Bind is on demand: pay for what you need, not what you don't, and adjust your coverage when those needs change. Health coverage that's flexible, clear, and intuitive.
We are creative, collaborative, and a little bit fiery. The Bind team is comprised of like-minded individuals passionate about healthcare, and our cause is the collective act of rewiring it. We embrace new ideas. We're more wheel than cog. More spark than smoke. And we are playful and venturesome in our daily mission to render real and refreshing solutions to health insurance that works better for us all.
Senior Recruiter - Minneapolis
The Senior Recruiter will provide full cycle recruiting, process management to the organization and contribute to a variety of talent acquisition functions. This Senior Recruiter partners with hiring managers, operates independently, develops strategies and pipelines; will be joining a small team, and must be flexible in their approach to work, and comfortable with ambiguity.
• Partners with hiring managers to source, screen, and manage candidates through the recruiting process.
• Develops sourcing strategies based on targeted skills, knowledge and position requirements.
• Manages and communicates with new and existing candidates from initial intake through position acceptance.
• Recruits the full spectrum of positions for the organization.
• Performs full-cycle recruiting, including all aspects of the talent acquisition process: application and resume review, phone screens, in-person interviews, candidate tracking, and communication with candidates and hiring managers.
• Works with the candidate and hiring manager to ensure alignment and a match for the position, company culture, and overall department objectives.
• Manages onboarding checklists and the new employee experience from offer to team hand off.
• Supports the administration, communication and education around Bind's employee total rewards programs and offerings.
• Supports the People and Culture function by implementing programs to help improve the Bind new hire experience.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or equivalent HR work experience.
• At least five years of recruiting experience; early stage startup preferred.
• Working in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment.
• Agile, ready to change direction on the fly.
• Various recruiting principles, practices and approaches for all levels of roles.
• Approaches to sourcing strategies and pipeline management.
• Applicable recruiting laws, rules and regulations.
• Job, role and position analysis principles and practices.
• Broad understanding of the administration and oversight of recruiting programs.
• Best in class practices related to recruiting management.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Computer applications and systems related to the work.
• Communicate effectively and build relationships at all levels of the organization.
• Be flexible, adapt to change.
• Understand the pulse of the organization.
• Source, interview and engage potential applicants.
• Develop sourcing strategies.
• Maintain pipelines of candidates for core positions.
• Manage multiple projects independently, adjust and achieve desired results.
• Perform comprehensive professional-level recruiting duties in a variety of assigned functions and disciplines.
• Ensure compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations.
• Apply more standard business and project management methodologies with a focus on implementing plans to achieve goals.
• Develop effective work teams and motivate individuals to meet goals and objectives and provide customer services in the most cost effective and efficient manner.
Bind is committed to providing equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants and employees will be considered for employment and advancement without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.