Delivery Analytics Intern - Minneapolis
- - Design - Delivery
- Minneapolis , MN, USA
Bind is a health technology and services company founded in 2016 and headquartered in Minneapolis, MN with satellite offices in New York and San Francisco. Bind is health insurance for the way we live now. Unlike traditional health insurance that charges you for services you may never need or want, Bind is on demand: pay for what you need, not what you don't, and adjust your coverage when those needs change. Health coverage that's flexible, clear, and intuitive.
We are creative, collaborative, and a little bit fiery. The Bind team is comprised of like-minded individuals passionate about healthcare, and our cause is the collective act of rewiring it. We embrace new ideas. We're more wheel than cog. More spark than smoke. And we are playful and venturesome in our daily mission to render real and refreshing solutions to health insurance that works better for us all.
Delivery Analytics Intern – Minneapolis
Bind is actively seeking a motivated intern to work with the Delivery team, a part of the Design organization. Bind views "Design" as how we identify, develop and deliver the insurance product. It connects our product roadmap with the technical way in which they are produced and delivered and operationalized.
The Delivery Analytics Intern will work closely with team members to provide the analytics and reporting to help understand and determine the effectiveness of our complete product design delivery process. It will provide the opportunity to learn more about the healthcare industry while applying your analytics and project management skills. This is a 3-month internship starting in June of 2020.
Workstream #1: Develop dashboards of key metrics.
Workstream #2: Analyze and share findings on Bind's product roadmap.
Impact to Bind: Ensures Bind delivers product features and enhancements on time. Identifies risks and supports prioritization of projects and initiatives.
- Recent graduate or currently seeking a graduate degree in Business Analytics, Public Health, or a related discipline required
- Basic understanding of health care industry
- Ability to distill multiple concepts and identify key opportunities for action in an innovating environment that includes ambiguity and change
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities in a highly dynamic environment, strong problem-solving skills, exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Understanding of health care industry concepts
- Working knowledge of Power BI or Looker applications
- Experience with Tableau
- Experience with Excel and developing business intelligence reporting to support strategy development
What We're Offering
- Chance to join a new tech start-up aiming to fix the healthcare industry
- Empowerment to shape new solutions disrupting healthcare while providing benefits and choice to its members
- Opportunity to work w/ people who are motivated to go to work every day and make a difference
Bind is committed to providing equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants and employees will be considered for employment and advancement without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts