Product Delivery Leader - Minneapolis
- - Design - Delivery
- Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Full Time
Bind was formed in 2016 by veteran health insurance innovators passionate about making health insurance personal - with the clarity, flexibility and power people deserve.
Want to move mountains?
Bind took the old model of health insurance apart and is rebuilding it - from floor to ceiling, from studs to rafters. We're not iterating a tired design or nudging a change-resistant industry, we're delivering what people want now - clear prices, timely support, personal choice and flexibility and an awesome, intuitive experience.
Where different wins.
Help build different and make a difference. Become a Binder and help us revolutionize health insurance.
Product Delivery Leader – Minneapolis
The Product Delivery Lead manages the development and implementation of business system/design approaches for product design and delivery. S/he determines best practices, such as methods, terminology, and templates, facilitates meetings and communications, and manages the process to interpret, and convert from product to technical delivery.
- Manages or oversees the development and implementation of business approaches for product design and delivery, such as methods, terminology, and templates to ensure consistency and reliability of the process
- Sets specific objectives for each product design process and manages the evaluation of expected results; ensures up and down stream impact is considered
- Works to facilitate meetings and develops communications to provide feedback to teams on product and delivery status, priorities, and concepts for integration into the business
- Manages the process to interpret and convert roadmap features to product requirements
- Manage product or cross-functional project or program objectives, which includes proposed budgets, timelines, materials, personnel, and other project requirements
- Manages the expectations and communication with leaders and other stakeholders on process, project and program status, timelines, and resources
- Acts as key point of contact for any questions/ needs regarding delivery management
- Analyzes and trends delivery data related to the design process to identify capacity, inefficiencies and implement process improvements
- Develop and maintain dashboards on key metrics
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Product Management, or related degree
- A minimum of 5 years of business systems/design experience, including managing projects and programs
- Comprehensive principles, practices, and techniques of business systems development
- Development and implementation of project and program development policies and procedures
- Product and delivery management within functional business operations
- Strategic initiatives in a dynamic environment
- Process improvement principles and programs
- Approaches to project and delivery analysis and analytics
- Computer applications and systems related to the work
- Communicate effectively and build relationships at all levels of the organization
- Be flexible, adapt to change
- Perform comprehensive program and project management duties in a variety of assigned areas
- Oversee and manage product and delivery initiatives within various functions
- Train and guide others in policies and procedures related to the work
- Manage various projects across the organization
- Manage or oversee both internal and external resources
- Provide consulting services to supervisors and staff
- Prepare functional reports, correspondence, and other written materials
- Use initiative and independent judgment within established organizational and department guidelines.
- Experience within the health care industry
- Experience or interest in product design
- Start-up Experience
- Working in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment
- Agile, ready to change direction based on new data or strategic direction
What We're Offering
- Chance to join a new tech start-up aiming to fix the healthcare industry
- Empowerment to shape new solutions disrupting healthcare while providing benefits and choice to its members
- Flexible work-from-home schedule to support work-life balance
- Opportunity to work with people who are motivated to go to work every day and make a difference
- Equity, competitive pay, generous PTO, and the opportunity to be a part of a new health insurance plan powered by the consumer, you!
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere. Bind is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Bind is a drug-free workplace.
Bind sponsors H-1B visas for current H-1B visa holders on a limited basis, other visa sponsorship not available.