Product Delivery Leader - Minneapolis
- - Design - Delivery
- Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Full Time
Bind is a health technology and services company founded in 2016 and headquartered in Minneapolis, MN with satellite offices in New York and San Francisco. Bind is health insurance for the way we live now. Unlike traditional health insurance that charges you for services you may never need or want, Bind is on demand: pay for what you need, not what you don't, and adjust your coverage when those needs change. Health coverage that'sflexible, clear, and intuitive.
We are creative, collaborative, and a little bit fiery. The Bind team is comprised of like-minded individuals passionate about healthcare, and our cause is the collective act of rewiring it. We embrace new ideas. We're more wheel than cog. More spark than smoke. And we are playful and venturesome in our daily mission to render real and refreshing solutions to health insurance that works better for us all.
Product Delivery Leader – Minneapolis
The Product Delivery Lead manages the development and implementation of business system/design approaches for product design and delivery. S/he determines best practices, such as methods, terminology, and templates, facilitates meetings and communications, and manages the process to interpret, and convert from product to technical delivery.
- Manages or oversees the development and implementation of business approaches for product design and delivery, such as methods, terminology, and templates to ensure consistency and reliability of the process.
- Sets specific objectives for each product design process and manages the evaluation of expected results; ensures up and down stream impact is considered.
- Works to facilitate meetings and develops communications to provide feedback to teams on product and delivery status, priorities, and concepts for integration into the business.
- Manages the process to interpret and convert roadmap features to product requirements.
- Manage product or cross-functional project or program objectives, which includes proposed budgets, timelines, materials, personnel, and other project requirements.
- Manages the expectations and communication with leaders and other stakeholders on process, project and program status, timelines, and resources.
- Acts as key point of contact for any questions/ needs regarding delivery management.
- Analyzes and trends delivery data related to the design process to identify capacity, inefficiencies and implement process improvements.
- Develop and maintain dashboards on key metrics.
- Performs other projects and duties as assigned.
A minimum of 5 years of business systems/design experience, including managing projects and programs
Knowledge of (concepts, competencies, technical areas):
- Comprehensive principles, practices and techniques of business systems development
- Development and implementation of project and program development policies and procedures
- Product and delivery management within functional business operations
- Strategic initiatives in a dynamic environment
- Process improvement principles and programs
- Approaches to project and delivery analysis and analytics
- Computer applications and systems related to the work
- Communicate effectively and build relationships at all levels of the organization
- Be flexible, adapt to change
- Perform comprehensive program and project management duties in a variety of assigned areas
- Oversee and manage product and delivery initiatives within various functions
- Train and guide others in policies and procedures related to the work
- Manage various projects across the organization
- Manage or oversee both internal and external resources
- Provide consulting services to supervisors and staff
- Prepare functionals reports, correspondence, and other written materials
- Use initiative and independent judgment within established organizational and department guidelines.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Product Management, or related degree.
- Experience within the health care industry
- Experience or interest in product design
- Start-up Experience:
- Working in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment
- Agile, ready to change direction based on new data or strategic direction
What We're Offering
- Chance to join a new tech start-up aiming to fix the healthcare industry
- Empowerment to shape new solutions disrupting healthcare while providing benefits and choice to its members
- Flexible work-from-home schedule to support work-life balance
- Opportunity to work w/ people who are motivated to go to work every day and make a difference
- Equity, competitive pay, generous PTO and the opportunity to be a part of a new health insurance plan powered by the consumer, you!
Bind is committed to providing equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants and employees will be considered for employment and advancement without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.