Product Marketer - Minneapolis
- - Marketing - Product Marketing
- Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Full Time
Bind is a health technology and services company founded in 2016 and headquartered in Minneapolis, MN with satellite offices in New York and San Francisco. Bind is health insurance for the way we live now. Unlike traditional health insurance that charges you for services you may never need or want, Bind is on demand: pay for what you need, not what you don't, and adjust your coverage when those needs change. Health coverage that's flexible, clear, and intuitive.
We are creative, collaborative, and a little bit fiery. The Bind team is comprised of like-minded individuals passionate about healthcare, and our cause is the collective act of rewiring it. We embrace new ideas. We're more wheel than cog. More spark than smoke. And we are playful and venturesome in our daily mission to render real and refreshing solutions to health insurance that works better for us all.
Product Marketer - Minneapolis
Bind has invented a new category in health insurance, and we are investing and executing to define this category and establish and defend our position as the category pioneer and leader. The Bind Marketing team seeks an exceptional Product Marketer to make contributions to growth and constituent experience.
Thought leadership: Contribute to the development of the company's point of view about the healthcare system and the role of better health insurance in improving its performance for consumers and employers.
Audience definition: Using secondary and primary research and engaging with Bind colleagues interacting with the marketplace, define – qualitatively and quantitatively – the target audiences within the constituents the company is engaged with.
Campaign strategy: Design strategies to engage and inspire action in the target audiences. This work will help Bind focus its growth efforts, first by building relationships with the right members of the benefit sponsor community and then, ensuring the company recruits consumers most likely to get value from Bind insurance.
Campaign execution: Translate those strategies into campaigns by working with the Brand, Creative and Digital marketing teams to build and execute them.
Build content: Applying the Bind Brand team's strategy and guidelines and leveraging the Creative team's skills, create content and collateral that enables the Sales and Customer Success organizations to win new benefit sponsor customers and strengthen the company's relationship with them. Partner with the Employee Conversion team to encourage employees to enthusiastically become Bind members.
Product narrative: Equip the organization to excite the marketplace about On Demand Health Insurance and its features and benefits. Strengthen the story Bind tells about ODHI and build a process to update that story as Bind innovates and advances the category.
Promotion: In partnership with benefit sponsor Sales and Employee Conversion leaders, conceive, design and build an experience that introduces Bind insurance and communicates its benefits in a way that improves the company's sales close and employee conversion performance.
Initially, this role will serve multiple Bind constituents, including consumers, benefit sponsors (and their consultants and brokers) and providers. As the Bind product portfolio grows and the Product Marketing team expands, we expect the Product Marketers will intensify their focus on products and constituents.
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications or related field; bachelor's degree and relevant experience.
• Preferred: Master's degree in business, with marketing concentration preferred.
• 5+ years marketing experience, including product marketing responsibilities.
• Experience with affiliate marketing programs, especially B2B, desired.
• Experience in health insurance required, with expertise in the fully insured group market highly desirable.
• A thorough understanding marketing strategy, digital marketing, and product and content marketing.
• Ardent customer advocacy.
• Analytical bent and solution orientation.
• Demonstrated ability using quantitative and qualitative analysis in the development and iterative improvement of product marketing strategies, campaigns and collateral.
• Ability to influence and collaborate in a cross functional environment.
• Willingness to and enthusiasm for working at the top of your license – and well below it – frequently in the same day.
Bind is committed to providing equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants and employees will be considered for employment and advancement without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.