Copy Writer - Minneapolis
- - Marketing - Corporate Marketing
- Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Full Time
Bind is a health technology and services company founded in 2016 and headquartered in Minneapolis, MN with satellite offices in New York and San Francisco. Bind is health insurance for the way we live now. Unlike traditional health insurance that charges you for services you may never need or want, Bind is on demand: pay for what you need, not what you don't, and adjust your coverage when those needs change. Health coverage that's flexible, clear, and intuitive.
We are creative, collaborative, and a little bit fiery. The Bind team is comprised of like-minded individuals passionate about healthcare, and our cause is the collective act of rewiring it. We embrace new ideas. We're more wheel than cog. More spark than smoke. And we are playful and venturesome in our daily mission to render real and refreshing solutions to health insurance that works better for us all.
Copy Writer - Minneapolis
Our creative team is growing! Develop copy and content for various platforms from themes, concepts, draft and final copy and production. Serve as a team member to discuss the audience, purpose and desired messages and apply your creativity, inspiration, and current guidelines to content.
• Create and edit copy and content for use in platforms, such as website, advertising, public relations, video scripting, social media and print.
• Create content from the full life cycle based on discussions with team members, from themes, concepts, draft and final copy and production.
• Discuss the audience with team members to gather appropriate information and details to understand the audience, purpose, and desired messaging; introduce ideas and contribute to the discussion.
• Champion and maintain brand and related marketing guidelines throughout the content and copy management.
• Serve as a member of department or cross-functional project and customer teams to develop targeted strategies based on customers, industries, customer feedback and related areas of the sales process.
• Use creativity, inspiration, and current guidelines to develop breakthrough content and work.
• Serve as a liaison or provide guidance to members of the marketing or other departments to ensure top-notch, creative and effective copy, content and library management.
• Maintain superb attention to detail while juggling multiple projects, priorities and deadlines.
• Bachelor's degree in Creative Writing, Communications or related field.
• A minimum of 5-8 years of copywriting experience in B2B and B2C spaces.
• Copy and content development lifecycle.
• Principles and practices to develop content across multiple platforms.
• Approach to develop content campaigns.
• B2B and B2C approaches and content.
• Brand and marketing guidelines.
• Content and copy management principles.
• Methods to define and speak to different target audiences.
• Project management principles and practices.
• Communicate effectively and build relationships at all levels of the organization.
• Be flexible, adapt to change.
• Develop copy and content for multiple platforms, such as website, advertising, public relations, video scripting, social media, print, etc.
• Use creativity and be inspirational.
• Ensure brand and related marketing standards are maintained.
• Manage projects, priorities, deadlines and solve related problems.
• Work with and coordinate with multiple teams and departments.
• Apply and ensure compliance with applicable standards, laws and regulations.
• Train, develop and contribute to the performance of teams.
• Serve as a key team member across department and multiple projects.
• Take content through the life cycle, such as themes, concepts, draft and final copy and production.
• Segment and content approaches for various target audiences.
• Start-up experience, preferred.
• Ability to work in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment.
• Must be agile, ready to change direction on the fly.
Bind is committed to providing equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants and employees will be considered for employment and advancement without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts