Operating Model Leader
- - Operate - Fully Insured
- Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Full Time
Bind is a health technology and services company founded in 2016 and headquartered in Minneapolis, MN with satellite offices in New York and San Francisco. Bind is health insurance for the way we live now. Unlike traditional health insurance that charges you for services you may never need or want, Bind is on demand: pay for what you need, not what you don't, and adjust your coverage when those needs change. Health coverage that's flexible, clear, and intuitive.
We are creative, collaborative, and a little bit fiery. The Bind team is comprised of like-minded individuals passionate about healthcare, and our cause is the collective act of rewiring it. We embrace new ideas. We're more wheel than cog. More spark than smoke. And we are playful and venturesome in our daily mission to render real and refreshing solutions to health insurance that works better for us all.
Operating Model Leader
Our newly created Operating Model Leader will lead the development and implementation of operating models to support new products. Partner with functional leaders and other experts, anticipate and resolve risks or exposure, provide insights to requirements and scalability considerations, and lead the development of goals and objectives for the new model, ensuring consistency with the overall operating model.
• Lead the analysis, design, and implementation of the new product operating model, ensuring operational dependencies are identified and solutioned to support new product introductions.
• Partner with and provide insights to functional leaders and experts to understand operational capabilities and identify synergies or gaps; supports solution development as needed.
• Anticipate and resolve issues, investigate concerns and potential risks, and provide remediation recommendations for the model.
• Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local regulations and policies.
• Lead the development of strategies, goals, objectives, policies, procedures and work standards for the operating model; ensures consistency with overall models.
• Identify drivers for variances and recommends corrective action interventions, systemic solutions, or necessary short-term actions.
• Provide recommendations to executive management for improvement of the overall operating model, policies, procedures and practices.
• Leverage cross-functional resources to identify inefficiencies and implements process improvements.
• Compile, analyze and report on compliance and operating results and metrics to senior leadership.
• Apply innovative approaches to support a high performing organization, understand and leverage industry best practices to deliver best in class operational services.
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Health Management, or related field.
• A minimum of 10 years of managed care operations experience, including at least 3 years of manager experience.
• Startup experience, preferred.
• Principles, practices and terminology of insurance and healthcare administration at an expert level.
• Administrative principles and practices, including goal setting, program development, implementation and evaluation, and the management of employees.
• Advanced principles and practices of developing teams, motivating employees and managing in a matrixed team environment.
• Principles and practices of budget development and administration.
• Applicable compliance, regulatory and related laws, codes and regulations.
• Fully insured and self-insured operating models.
• Managed care programs, operations and practices in both a provider and insurer perspective.
• Health plan administrative processes and systems, including core claims and administrative systems, and web-enabling and electronic data transfers.
• P management principles and practices at an expert level.
• Partner with and provide insights to other leaders and subject matter experts.
• Communicate effectively and build relationships at all levels of the organization.
• Be flexible, adapt to change.
• Lead the developing of operating model strategies to ensure efficient and effective processes, the development of new capabilities, and installation of new networks or areas.
• Lead the review and monitoring of operational performance and identify areas for improvement or optimization.
• Identify, resolve and mitigate potential issues, constraints and roadblocks in operating models.
• Lead cross-functional and matrix resources.
• Analyze complex data and develop key strategic, operational and functional reports.
• Manage multiple tasks and priorities in a highly dynamic environment, strong problem-solving skills, and exceptional attention to detail.
Bind is committed to providing equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants and employees will be considered for employment and advancement without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts