Product Management Internship
- - Design - Product
- Minneapolis, MN, USA
Bind is a health technology and services company founded in 2016 and headquartered in Minneapolis, MN with satellite offices in New York and San Francisco. Bind is health insurance for the way we live now. Unlike traditional health insurance that charges you for services you may never need or want, Bind is on demand: pay for what you need, not what you don't, and adjust your coverage when those needs change. Health coverage that's flexible, clear, and intuitive.
We are creative, collaborative, and a little bit fiery. The Bind team is comprised of like-minded individuals passionate about healthcare, and our cause is the collective act of rewiring it. We embrace new ideas. We're more wheel than cog. More spark than smoke. And we are playful and venturesome in our daily mission to render real and refreshing solutions to health insurance that works better for us all.
Product Management Intern - Minneapolis
- Conduct research on new feature ideas, including identifying and evaluating potential vendor solutions
- Perform buy / build analyses
- Analyze consumer interactions on the Bind platform to gain a better understanding of use patterns and propose new features
- Assist with the preparation and delivery of clear and concise communications
- Work with Product Managers to develop specifications for new features
Bind is committed to providing equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants and employees will be considered for employment and advancement without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.