Project Implementation Manager - Minneapolis
- - Operations - Implementation
- Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Full Time
Bind is a health technology and services company founded in 2016 and headquartered in Minneapolis, MN with satellite offices in New York and San Francisco. Bind is health insurance for the way we live now. Unlike traditional health insurance that charges you for services you may never need or want, Bind is on demand: pay for what you need, not what you don't, and adjust your coverage when those needs change. Health coverage that's flexible, clear, and intuitive.
We are creative, collaborative, and a little bit fiery. The Bind team is comprised of like-minded individuals passionate about healthcare, and our cause is the collective act of rewiring it. We embrace new ideas. We're more wheel than cog. More spark than smoke. And we are playful and venturesome in our daily mission to render real and refreshing solutions to health insurance that works better for us all.
Project Implementation Manager
The Project Implementation Manager will be responsible for initiating and facilitating the complete implementation process for a new client and ensure all client requirements and deadlines are met. This role is part of an implementation team responsible for transitioning a customer from sales to active customer with the goal of building outstanding client relationships.
• Upon notification of sale, work closely with Sales to establish a client specific implementation plan
• Review the specifics of the sale to ascertain client needs and implementation approach
• Prepare an implementation plan for the customer that documents all parts of an implementation: schedule/project plan, decisions, resources, Bind processes and policies, development of meeting agendas, communication plan and issue tracking
• Lead an Implementation Kick Off meeting with client
• Facilitate a series of client meetings to address plan design, operational structure and administrative issues; directing content and structure, identifying next step activities and ensuring timely follow up to completion
• Capture all details about a client needed by each internal and external key implementation resource (all project team members/stakeholders).
• Ensure/track the completion of documentation of all details and components of the client's policy and administrative agreements with Bind
• Disseminate all details to appropriate stakeholders to set up, administer and provide ongoing support for client
• Build basic client set-up in Bind specific platform
• Identify new stakeholder implementation detail/data requirements as the Bind products evolve
• Work with all Bind teams/functions to identify, develop and improve processes for the implementation and administration of clients
• Partner with product team for asset development of currently manual processes that could be better automated
• Project Manage the open enrollment/member recruitment process while working closely with the designated Account Partner to ensure clean hand-offs and knowledge share
• Required: A BA/BS or equivalent experience
• 2+ years of healthcare experience
• Minimum of 3+ years of implementation project management
• Knowledge and experience in a healthcare environment with HIPAA requirements
• Demonstrated ability to build relationships with mid-market, large, and/or national employers
• Ability to set realistic goals, manage expectations and prioritize needs of competing interests (client, operations, information systems, internal and external partners, sales)
• Ability to organize and schedule people and tasks to develop realistic action plans
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
• PMP Certified is a plus
• Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite, and JIRA, Smartsheet and technical aptitude a plus
• Ability to work in fast paced, dynamic organization
• Demonstrated results orientation and ability to execute on goals
• Detail oriented with the ability to manage high volume of details within short and inflexible timeframes
• Ability to travel up to 25% during heavy implementation periods
• Experience working with a start-up a plus
• A self-starter who needs minimal direction
Bind is committed to providing equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants and employees will be considered for employment and advancement without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts