Content Asset Manager - Minneapolis
- - Marketing - Marketing Operations
- Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Full Time
Bind is a health technology and services company founded in 2016 and headquartered in Minneapolis, MN with satellite offices in New York and San Francisco. Bind is health insurance for the way we live now. Unlike traditional health insurance that charges you for services you may never need or want, Bind is on demand: pay for what you need, not what you don't, and adjust your coverage when those needs change. Health coverage that's flexible, clear, and intuitive.
We are creative, collaborative, and a little bit fiery. The Bind team is comprised of like-minded individuals passionate about healthcare, and our cause is the collective act of rewiring it. We embrace new ideas. We're more wheel than cog. More spark than smoke. And we are playful and venturesome in our daily mission to render real and refreshing solutions to health insurance that works better for us all.
Content Asset Manager - Minneapolis
Our newly created Content Asset Manager is responsible for all company assets and will act as the archivist, organizer, and guardian of Bind Benefits files, photos, video, audio and other content. You will also oversee the content presented across Bind website properties, and will be responsible for creating, editing, posting, updating, and occasionally cleaning up outdated content. This is a highly collaborative job that can encompass responsibilities such as the proper management of usage rights and file permissions. You will manage not only content assets and their associated technologies, but also all the people, processes, and uses that interact with those assets and technology.
• Lead the creation and evolution of content asset management capabilities by developing the in-house roadmap focused on streamlining operations, optimized user flows, permissions, and maintain best practice asset management.
• Responsible for creating, editing, posting, updating content across website properties and cleaning up outdated content.
• Discover ways to enhance automation of tagging and asset ingest.
• Design and implement taxonomy and metadata management strategies following industry best practices (SEO, ADA, automation).
• Perform asset lifecycle maintenance activities, such as digital archiving and asset expiration.
• Responsible for efficient file naming and storage practices and how employees (and vendors) can access, use, and interact with these assets.
• Platform accessibility - make it easy to use for both end users and interdepartmental collaboration within the company: marketing, programming, sales, and end users.
• Bachelor's in Computer Science, Business or related field.
• 3-5+ years of proven experience in content asset management.
• Experience with asset curation, with at least 2 years' experience in DAM administration or in a related field.
• Knowledge of CMS, metadata taxonomy, and SEO best practices, strategy principles and concepts for assets and digital content.
• Fluent in Spanish.
• Knowledge of web publishing and content management systems (preferably Contentful) best practices/standards.
• Knowledge of media Digital Rights Management (DRM).
• Knowledge and experience working with APIs; innovative and logical thinker.
• Strong ability to perform core project management documentation.
• Well organized and highly structured, with strong attention to detail.
• Ability to simplify asset access to the masses.
• Must understand and empathize with the user experience, while always working to improve it.
Bind is committed to providing equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants and employees will be considered for employment and advancement without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts