Marketing Analyst - Minneapolis
- - Marketing - Marketing Operations
- Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Full Time
Bind is a health technology and services company founded in 2016 and headquartered in Minneapolis, MN with satellite offices in New York and San Francisco. Bind is health insurance for the way we live now. Unlike traditional health insurance that charges you for services you may never need or want, Bind is on demand: pay for what you need, not what you don't, and adjust your coverage when those needs change. Health coverage that's flexible, clear, and intuitive.
We are creative, collaborative, and a little bit fiery. The Bind team is comprised of like-minded individuals passionate about healthcare, and our cause is the collective act of rewiring it. We embrace new ideas. We're more wheel than cog. More spark than smoke. And we are playful and venturesome in our daily mission to render real and refreshing solutions to health insurance that works better for us all.
Marketing Analyst - Minneapolis
Our newly created Marketing Analyst will be responsible for studying market conditions to assess the potential sales of products and services. Analyze qualitative data, trends, strategies, and competition aiming at increasing competitiveness. Forecast and monitor sales trends, gather consumer and competitor data, prepare reports for management and utilize statistical software for data analysis.
• Prepare reports on findings while illustrating data with graphs and translating complex results into written texts that are clear and understandable.
• Devise and assess procedures and methods for data collection, including opinion polls, surveys and questionnaires.
• Perform valid and reliable market research SWOT analysis by gathering information on competitors, and conduct analysis on their sales, prices and methods of distribution and marketing to thoroughly learn about the competition.
• Conduct research regarding marketing strategies and consumer opinions while collaborating with marketing and sales leaders.
• Identify gaps in audience communications and propose tactics and methods for improvement.
• Track and forecast trends in sales and marketing and analyze in detail the data collected to provide management with thorough reports and results.
• Collect and analyze data regarding customer preferences, demographics, buying habits and needs to better identify market potential and factors influencing product demand.
• Provide management with proposals and information on the distribution, promotion, pricing and design of products and services.
• Measure the effectiveness of advertising, marketing and communications strategies.
• Remain fully informed on market trends, other parties researches and implement best practices.
• Bachelor's degree in marketing or a related field.
• 3 – 5 years of market research.
• Knowledge of software applications, including DOMO, strongly preferred.
• Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills.
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
• Ability to juggle competing priorities.
• Possess search engine, web analytics, and business research tools acumen.
• Strong background in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
Bind is committed to providing equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants and employees will be considered for employment and advancement without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts