Marketing Workflow & Traffic Manager - Minneapolis
- - Marketing - Corporate Marketing
- Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Full Time
Bind is a health technology and services company founded in 2016 and headquartered in Minneapolis, MN with satellite offices in New York and San Francisco. Bind is health insurance for the way we live now. Unlike traditional health insurance that charges you for services you may never need or want, Bind is on demand: pay for what you need, not what you don't, and adjust your coverage when those needs change. Health coverage that's flexible, clear, and intuitive.
We are creative, collaborative, and a little bit fiery. The Bind team is comprised of like-minded individuals passionate about healthcare, and our cause is the collective act of rewiring it. We embrace new ideas. We're more wheel than cog. More spark than smoke. And we are playful and venturesome in our daily mission to render real and refreshing solutions to health insurance that works better for us all.
Marketing Workflow and Traffic Manager - Minneapolis
Bind Marketing is looking for an experienced workflow and traffic manager to join our Marketing team. This position reports to the Marketing Operations leader and will be responsible for gathering, analyzing, specifying, and validating marketing workflow system needs, driving automation where appropriate, and work collaboratively to ensure marketing requests come in and flows through efficiently.
• Keep everyone on task and projects on deadline, handling the logistics and keeping all parties updated on the progress
• Create detailed schedules and set deadlines for various stages of a project
• Document the marketing workflow and design, build and deploy workflow automation technology to track and automate marketing services workflow
• Distribute assignments to creative teams and other departments, depending on their availability and priorities
• Meet with internal stakeholders to learn more about new project details and give progress updates on existing projects, communicating any issues
• Monitor projects and workloads, adjusting assignments and deadlines accordingly
• Work closely with agency partners and supplies in the efficient delivery and cost optimization of marketing workflow.
• Work with partners, freelancers and contractors and ensure they have the resources needed for their jobs
• BA/BS degree (no specific field required)
• Outstanding project management skills are a must, a passion for planning and demonstrated vendor management skills
• Proficiency in Excel required
• Jira, Workfront or other workflow management software is nice to have
• Effective communication (written and oral), listening, and collaboration skills. Communicate effectively one-on-one and in large groups, and effortlessly organize information and summarize succinctly
• Strong decision-making and prioritization to make sure everything runs smoothly
• Organized to schedule, monitor and adjust deadlines and resources as needed
• Significant collaboration and excellent people management skills; including getting content creators to meet deadlines and following up when they don't, pushing back when stakeholders make unrealistic requests
• Time-management, an eye for detail and problem-solving skills
• Strong analysis and reporting skills
• Budget management and performance monitoring
Bind is committed to providing equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants and employees will be considered for employment and advancement without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts