Healthcare Data Analyst - Minneapolis
- - Corporate - Reporting & Analytics
- Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Full Time
Bind is a health technology and services company founded in 2016 and headquartered in Minneapolis, MN with satellite offices in New York and San Francisco. Bind is health insurance for the way we live now. Unlike traditional health insurance that charges you for services you may never need or want, Bind is on demand: pay for what you need, not what you don't, and adjust your coverage when those needs change. Health coverage that's flexible, clear, and intuitive.
We are creative, collaborative, and a little bit fiery. The Bind team is comprised of like-minded individuals passionate about healthcare, and our cause is the collective act of rewiring it. We embrace new ideas. We're more wheel than cog. More spark than smoke. And we are playful and venturesome in our daily mission to render real and refreshing solutions to health insurance that works better for us all.
Healthcare Data Analyst - Minneapolis
Bind is actively seeking a highly skilled, motivated and experienced Healthcare Data Analyst to build and support the analytics pipeline for Bind working closely with the Data Engineering and Data Science teams. These analytics are to be developed using cloud stored data and deployed to Bind teams (Excel, SQL, BI Tools). The role will also require an understanding and ability to advance data engineering and ETL requirements in service of our analytics interacting with medical and pharmacy claims, provider and clinical quality data. Bind is looking for an analyst who can work with other team members to understand business requirements to develop and execute analytic output and strategy. Focus, enthusiasm and a dedication to excellence are all personal characteristics highly valued in the Bind organization. This role can office out of either Minneapolis or New York.
- Ensure data pipelines and analytics are scalable, repeatable, and secure, and can serve multiple users within the company.
- Collect, parse, manage, analyze and visualize large sets of data using multiple platforms.
- Translate business requirements into meaningful and detailed analytics output.
- Document analytics pipeline using documentation software such as Word/Excel or specialized tools like JIRA.
- Develop analytics using self-service tools (Looker, Tableau, SQL) and/or coding technologies (Python).
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Mathematics, Machine Learning, Computer Science, Public Health, Business Analytics, Physics, or a related quantitative discipline required.
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience.
- Ability to translate business requirements into deployed analyses.
- Demonstrated detailed experience with healthcare analytics from at least one of these data sectors (Pharmacy, Claims, Provider, Clinical).
- Strong experience with SQL.
- Experience in ETL processing and data engineering preferred.
- Define, create, and maintain analytic applications.
- Experience with JIRA for an SDLC tool, preferred.
- Experience with Cloud/AWS environments, ideal.
- Demonstrated expertise troubleshooting complex data questions.
- Knowledge of the healthcare and health insurance sectors with HIPAA requirements.
- Exposure to formal software development methodologies such as Agile Methodologies (XP, Scrum), etc.
- Ability to work well with other teams to resolve issues
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Bind is committed to providing equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants and employees will be considered for employment and advancement without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts