Customer Care Manager - Minneapolis
- - Operations
- Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Full Time
Bind is a health technology and services company founded in 2016 and headquartered in Minneapolis, MN with satellite offices in New York and San Francisco. Bind is health insurance for the way we live now. Unlike traditional health insurance that charges you for services you may never need or want, Bind is on demand: pay for what you need, not what you don't, and adjust your coverage when those needs change. Health coverage that's flexible, clear, and intuitive.
We are creative, collaborative, and a little bit fiery. The Bind team is comprised of like-minded individuals passionate about healthcare, and our cause is the collective act of rewiring it. We embrace new ideas. We're more wheel than cog. More spark than smoke. And we are playful and venturesome in our daily mission to render real and refreshing solutions to health insurance that works better for us all.
Customer Care Manager - Minneapolis
Bind is actively seeking a highly skilled, motivated, and experienced contact center professional to join our team. Our Customer Care Manager will provide guidance and leadership to the Escalated Service Team, as well as handle and resolve difficult and complex escalated provider and member service issues. They will also assist in defining the strategy and processes of the contact center and develop an in-depth knowledge of the Bind product. Focus, enthusiasm, and a dedication to excellence are all personal characteristics highly valued in the Bind organization.
• Provide leadership, work direction and feedback to Escalated Service representatives.
• Provide guidance and assist team in handling escalated provider and member service issues, including claim analysis, health benefit interpretation and guidance, coverage analysis, and provider network participation analysis.
• Provide superior service to our members and providers, by showing empathy and being an active listener.
• Identify and help solution issues resulting in repeat member or provider confusion or dissatisfaction. Assist in resolving systemic issues to prevent future occurrences.
• Function as a liaison to service vendors and business partners to align service delivery with strategic objectives and priorities
• Participate in the implementation and prioritization of Help strategies, policies, workflow processes and standards and ensure effective utilization of them.
• Assist in developing training materials, as well as facilitating training sessions in the contact center.
• Participate in the call/email quality monitor process to ensure the team is performing to the standard of quality expected.
• Drive completion of projects and initiatives; follow through on execution of chosen strategies and demonstrate an ability to stay the course despite obstacles.
• Works independently within established procedures associated with this role.
• A bachelor's degree in a related field preferred
• A minimum of five (5) years of contact center experience; in the healthcare industry, payer experience strongly preferred
• Proven leadership skills – role model, motivator
• Quick decision maker
• Empathetic customer service skills
• Exceptional communication skills
• Contact center management experience
• Quality monitoring of contact center representatives experience
• Demonstrated strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
• Ability to identify key opportunities for action in an innovating environment that includes ambiguity and change
• Proficient in MS Visio, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Knowledge and experience in a healthcare environment with HIPAA requirements
Bind is committed to providing equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants and employees will be considered for employment and advancement without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.