Provider Network Analyst - Minneapolis
- - Networks
- Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Full Time
Bind is a health technology and services company founded in 2016 and headquartered in Minneapolis, MN with satellite offices in New York and San Francisco. Bind is health insurance for the way we live now. Unlike traditional health insurance that charges you for services you may never need or want, Bind is on demand: pay for what you need, not what you don't, and adjust your coverage when those needs change. Health coverage that's flexible, clear, and intuitive.
We are creative, collaborative, and a little bit fiery. The Bind team is comprised of like-minded individuals passionate about healthcare, and our cause is the collective act of rewiring it. We embrace new ideas. We're more wheel than cog. More spark than smoke. And we are playful and venturesome in our daily mission to render real and refreshing solutions to health insurance that works better for us all.
Provider Network Analyst - Minneapolis
Bind is actively seeking a highly skilled, motivated, and experienced analyst to design and manage new capabilities to support the development of optimal provider networks within an innovative new health insurance product. These capabilities include the identification of providers offering services in a market, the development of contractual relationships with those providers, and the pricing of contracted services tied to innovative coverage concepts. Much of this work will relate to initiatives that span many teams, requiring this position to work cross-functionally to understand business needs and priorities, and develop corresponding requirements, analyze data, work with vendors, capture scenarios, and validate solutions. Focus, enthusiasm, and a dedication to excellence are all personal characteristics highly valued in the Bind organization.
- Work with data science team and product owners to create market intelligence regarding physicians' services and practice locations to support physician database
- Identify providers and locations practicing high value care in local and national markets that can support new coverage models as they are designed
- Support contracting with provider organizations for sourcing unique service offerings that allow Bind to offer one of a kind benefits to the market
- Identify opportunities for Bind to leverage existing competitive provider networks and partnerships to enter new markets
- Develop analyses that support sales and marketing messaging on the impact Bind has on member and provider decision making
- Analyze the impact of unique contracting and administrative approaches with providers
- Develop quality assurance analyses ensuring the accuracy of Bind's provider and pricing data
- Create analyses that support provider and employer reporting capabilities
- A bachelor's degree in business management, or a healthcare field; MHA or MBA preferred
- 3+ years of business analysis experience
- At least 1 year of experience with administrative healthcare data (e.g. claims, enrollment)
- Ability to distill multiple concepts and identify key opportunities for action in an innovating environment that includes ambiguity and change
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities in a highly dynamic environment, strong problem-solving skills, exceptional attention to detail
- Communicate effectively, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Deep understanding of health care industry concepts (encounters, episodes, members, cost of care, benefit administration, etc.)
- Working knowledge of clinical data domains and code sets (CPT, ICD, DRG, etc.)
- Experience with SQL and relational databases
- Experience with Excel and developing financial modeling and business intelligence reporting to support strategy development
- Knowledge and experience in a healthcare environment with HIPAA requirements
Bind is committed to providing equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants and employees will be considered for employment and advancement without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.