Marketing Analyst - Minneapolis
- - Marketing
- Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Full Time
Bind is a health technology and services company founded in 2016 and headquartered in Minneapolis, MN with satellite offices in New York and San Francisco. Bind is health insurance for the way we live now. Unlike traditional health insurance that charges you for services you may never need or want, Bind is on demand: pay for what you need, not what you don't, and adjust your coverage when those needs change. Health coverage that's flexible, clear, and intuitive.
We are creative, collaborative, and a little bit fiery. The Bind team is comprised of like-minded individuals passionate about healthcare, and our cause is the collective act of rewiring it. We embrace new ideas. We're more wheel than cog. More spark than smoke. And we are playful and venturesome in our daily mission to render real and refreshing solutions to health insurance that works better for us all.
Marketing Analyst - Minneapolis
If you live and breathe marketing, we need to talk. We're looking for a flexible and versatile marketer who will be responsible for the growth of our brand and sales channels.
Marketing analyst responsibilities include tracking and analyzing the performance of advertising campaigns, managing social media channels and campaigns and ensuring that all marketing material is in line with our brand identity. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with social media and marketing automation tools.
Ultimately, you will help us build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels.
- Support strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, digital campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Support strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Manage and monitor the social media channels
- Help plan and implement promotional campaigns.
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, consumer behavior and adjust campaigns accordingly
- Bachelor's degree
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Solid knowledge of social channel tools
- Experience in analyzing digital campaigns
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and deriving insights
- A sense of design and a love for great copy and on brand communication
- Aptitude for running marketing automation software
Bind is committed to providing equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants and employees will be considered for employment and advancement without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts