Product Manager - Consumer Apps - Minneapolis
- - Product
- Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Full Time
Bind is a health technology and services company founded in 2016 and headquartered in Minneapolis, MN with satellite offices in New York and San Francisco. Bind is health insurance for the way we live now. Unlike traditional health insurance that charges you for services you may never need or want, Bind is on demand: pay for what you need, not what you don't, and adjust your coverage when those needs change. Health coverage that's flexible, clear, and intuitive.
We are creative, collaborative, and a little bit fiery. The Bind team is comprised of like-minded individuals passionate about healthcare, and our cause is the collective act of rewiring it. We embrace new ideas. We're more wheel than cog. More spark than smoke. And we are playful and venturesome in our daily mission to render real and refreshing solutions to health insurance that works better for us all.
Product Manager – Consumer Apps – San Francisco
We are looking for a Product Manager to lead development of our consumer-facing digital experience products. You will have an opportunity to shape a new category of health insurance that is growing rapidly and delivering better outcomes. You will be passionate about designing and delivering an intuitive, personalized approach for helping consumers find and pay for care that best meets their needs and preferences.
We seek a high energy, data-driven Product Manager who acts thoughtfully and proactively. You will work with voice of the consumer, design, and engineering to deliver a product an outstanding experience made possible by Bind's innovative benefit design. You enjoy selling your ideas to others and bringing them to life.
- Contribute to Bind's product vision and strategy
- Develop a deep understanding of how consumers make health care decisions
- Develop and execute a product roadmap in coordination with product and business owners across the organization
- Work collaboratively with designers to deliver solutions that meet consumer and customer needs and expectations
- Write user stories and prioritize the product backlog
- Drive Agile development practices
- Establish and test value-driven hypotheses through prototypes and other means
- Define, measure and analyze product performance; identify and execute on improvement opportunities
- BS in engineering, mathematics, computer science, software development or other technical field
- 4+ years of product management experience
- A passion for delivering outstanding consumer products
- Experience with teams developing and releasing apps for iOS and Android
- Great with data – querying and visualizing data
- Exceptional focus on user-centered design methods and user experience design
- Unique balance of disciplined analytical thinking, creative passion, and a willingness to be hands-on
- Excellent teamwork skills, communication skills and ability to interact and influence across diverse groups of technical and non-technical people at all levels
- Superior attention to detail
- Advanced degree
- Experience with search
- Experience in e-commerce, financial services, health insurance or other insurance products
- Experience with human-centered design
- Knowledge of Lean practices e.g., developing Lean experiments
- Experience leading a team
Bind is committed to providing equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants and employees will be considered for employment and advancement without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts