- - Marketing
- Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Full Time
Bind is a health technology and services company founded in 2016 and headquartered in Minneapolis, MN with satellite offices in New York and San Francisco. Bind is health insurance for the way we live now. Unlike traditional health insurance that charges you for services you may never need or want, Bind is on demand: pay for what you need, not what you don't, and adjust your coverage when those needs change. Health coverage that's flexible, clear, and intuitive.
We are creative, collaborative, and a little bit fiery. The Bind team is comprised of like-minded individuals passionate about healthcare, and our cause is the collective act of rewiring it. We embrace new ideas. We're more wheel than cog. More spark than smoke. And we are playful and venturesome in our daily mission to render real and refreshing solutions to health insurance that works better for us all.
Consumer Copywriter - Minneapolis
Our newly created consumer-focused copywriter will develop informative and engaging content across print, digital, web and social media, in support of campaigns focused on prospective, new and existing Bind members.
Our ideal candidate will be a proven copywriter with a deep understanding of the ways copy helps inform and influence consumer behavior. You will help consumers understand, chose and engage with Bind by delivering on a clear, cohesive message strategy. You will have expertise in successful
execution and delivery of digital and print solutions that combine strong usability and an engaging storytelling experience.
- Create consumer-facing content from concept development to final product for web, social media, print and digital assets
- Deliver innovative content that is on brand and delivered in a timely manner
- Work collaboratively with internal teams including product, UX, sales, marketing, clinical and account teams.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of communication objectives and create writing strategies to achieve them
- Support public relations initiatives with copy writing including case studies, white papers, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Journalism, Communications or related discipline
- A minimum of 5-8 years of print, web and digital copywriting experience
- Expert proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint and Word
- Excellent writing and editing skills, with a keen eye for detail
- Attention to detail while managing multiple projects, priorities and deadlines
- Proven ability to take complex ideas and write easy to understand and compelling consumer messages that inspires action
- Demonstrated ability to work in a highly collaborative environment
- Familiarity with creative processes and techniques, including digital media
- A background in health care a plus
Bind is committed to providing equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants and employees will be considered for employment and advancement without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.