Technical Implementation Manager - San Francisco
- - Account Partners
- San Francisco, CA, USA
- Full Time
Bind is a health technology and services company founded in 2016 and headquartered in Minneapolis, MN with satellite offices in New York and San Francisco. Bind is health insurance for the way we live now. Unlike traditional health insurance that charges you for services you may never need or want, Bind is on demand: pay for what you need, not what you don't, and adjust your coverage when those needs change. Health coverage that's flexible, clear, and intuitive.
We are creative, collaborative, and a little bit fiery. The Bind team is comprised of like-minded individuals passionate about healthcare, and our cause is the collective act of rewiring it. We embrace new ideas. We're more wheel than cog. More spark than smoke. And we are playful and venturesome in our daily mission to render real and refreshing solutions to health insurance that works better for us all.
Technical Implementation Manager – San Francisco
Our team is growing! Our Bind Technical Implementation Manager is responsible for managing and executing the setup of a new client across functional teams while working closely with both internal and external partners and actively mitigating risks and issues to ensure a successful system implementation. This role is part of an implementation team responsible for transitioning a customer from sales to active customer with the goal of building outstanding client relationships at Bind.
• Upon notification of sale, work closely with the Project Implementation Manager to capture all client details/requirements needed by each internal key implementation resource.
• Use data and information provided by both internal and external partners to complete the technical build/configuration of a client to allow ongoing administration and support.
• Ensure system configuration meets client requirements.
• Overall accountability for the configuration and testing for clients.
• Interact with project, product, and development resources throughout the company to establish and maintain knowledge of the products as well as enhancements and fixes, especially those relative to assigned clients.
• Support the creation of standard policies and procedures that are effective, scalable and repeatable.
• Work closely with internal resources to resolve complex issues relating to products and functionality especially those relative to assigned clients.
• Work with all Bind teams/functions to identify, develop and improve processes for the implementation and administration of clients.
• A BA/BS or equivalent experience
• 2+ years of experience implementing/supporting self-fund and/or fully-insured medical insurance administration
• Detail oriented with the ability to manage a high volume of details within short and inflexible timeframes
• Knowledge and experience in a healthcare environment with HIPAA requirements
• Strong critical thinking, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
• Highly organized with an ability to prioritize multiple tasks across multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to work collaboratively at all levels and roles within an organization
• Enjoy working in a fast-paced technical environment
• Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite, and JIRA
• Ability to quickly learn new software and functionality of new products
• Self-starter with the ability to work with minimal direct supervision
• Experience working with a start-up a plus
Bind is committed to providing equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants and employees will be considered for employment and advancement without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.