Marketing Manager - Human Experience Content - Minneapolis
- - Human Experience
- Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Full Time
Bind is a health technology and services company founded in 2016 and headquartered in Minneapolis, MN with satellite offices in New York and San Francisco. Bind is health insurance for the way we live now. Unlike traditional health insurance that charges you for services you may never need or want, Bind is on demand: pay for what you need, not what you don't, and adjust your coverage when those needs change. Health coverage that's flexible, clear, and intuitive.
We are creative, collaborative, and a little bit fiery. The Bind team is comprised of like-minded individuals passionate about healthcare, and our cause is the collective act of rewiring it. We embrace new ideas. We're more wheel than cog. More spark than smoke. And we are playful and venturesome in our daily mission to render real and refreshing solutions to health insurance that works better for us all.
Marketing Manager – Human Experience Content - Minneapolis
The Bind consumer experience is designed to encourage people to enthusiastically choose Bind as their health coverage solution and optimize the value Bind provides to them once they do. To do this effectively, the Bind experience must include information and prompts to action that are clear, relevant and compelling. Our newly created Marketing Manager – Human Experience Content, with guidance and support from the Bind Marketing team and Human Experience colleagues, will create, manage and continuously tune the content elements that are critical components of the Bind consumer experience.
- Employing brand and messaging guidelines established by Bind's Marketing Team, and in service of the Corporate Objectives "Consumer Prefer Bind" and "Members Choose Differently", design and maintain consumer facing content across the company's interaction channels
The MyBind member app (web and native) digital experience
The ChooseBind prospective member experience
Service interaction aids for Bind Help, the company's administrative and clinical service capability
"Operational" communication pieces like Explanation of Benefits and Coordination of Benefit letters
- Design and operate a system to manage content variability – driven by client and consumer needs – across the Bind consumer experience
- Ensure consumer aligns with the company's strategy, brand guidelines and human experience principles
- Proactively identify opportunities to develop content to support Consumers Prefer Bind and Members Choose Differently corporate objectives
- Design tests of content to support Bind's intent to establish a continuous improvement discipline for consumer communications
- Devise an approach and methodology to measure the effectiveness of Bind's consumer communications. Establish this capability at the company and use it to operate a continuous improvement discipline focused on the consumer campaigns and content
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications or related field; bachelor's degree and relevant experience
- 2+ years of relevant professional experience creating content that influences consumer behavior
- A love for content, an appreciation of and an ability to create beautiful, compelling messages
- Experience managing content libraries, especially with marketing automation (e.g., Braze) and content management (Contentful) technologies
- Demonstrated experience creating and/or improving processes to manage a content library
- Content marketing experience
- Highly organized
- Effective team player with comfort and dexterity working in a cross functional environment
Bind is committed to providing equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants and employees will be considered for employment and advancement without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts