Marketing Designer - Minneapolis
- - Marketing
- Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Full Time
Bind is a health technology and services company founded in 2016 and headquartered in Minneapolis, MN with satellite offices in New York and San Francisco. Bind is health insurance for the way we live now. Unlike traditional health insurance that charges you for services you may never need or want, Bind is on demand: pay for what you need, not what you don't, and adjust your coverage when those needs change. Health coverage that's flexible, clear, and intuitive.
We are creative, collaborative, and a little bit fiery. The Bind team is comprised of like-minded individuals passionate about healthcare, and our cause is the collective act of rewiring it. We embrace new ideas. We're more wheel than cog. More spark than smoke. And we are playful and venturesome in our daily mission to render real and refreshing solutions to health insurance that works better for us all.
Marketing Designer - Minneapolis
Our Marketing Designer will support Digital Strategists, Account teams, Marketing, Leadership and the Creative Leader to develop a wide variety of work. Candidate must have a great aptitude for designing print, web and presentations. Main focuses will be to design collateral, digital and web assets and social media advertising content. Responsibilities also include producing final files for print production and web development.
Our ideal candidate will have a proven track record of execution and delivery of digital and print solutions that combine strong usability with an engaging storytelling experience, with an expertise in infographics and data visualization.
- Design and produce content for web, social, print and PowerPoint presentations
- Possess a track record of original breakthrough designs and creative work
- Provide innovative, user-centric visual design recommendations
- Produce creative design from both independent and collaborative development of concepts to well-organized handoff digital assets
- Superb attention to detail while juggling multiple projects, priorities and deadlines
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Multimedia or related discipline from an accredited college or university required
- A minimum of 5-8 years of print, web, and presentation design experience
- Expert proficiency in current Mac versions of Adobe Creative Suite software, (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Adobe Acrobat) and Microsoft PowerPoint and Word'animation experience a plus
- Demonstrated ability to develop conceptual visual ideas and execute against them to create innovative design solutions in a highly collaborative environment
- Strong data visualization/infographic skills with ability to make the complex simple
- An ability to work with brand identity systems and shared design projects
- Demonstrated versatility to design in multiple styles with a strong visual storytelling instinct
- Animation experience ideal
- A background in health care a plus
Bind is committed to providing equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants and employees will be considered for employment and advancement without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.