Client Advisor: Large Market Sales
- - Sales
- MN, USA
- Full Time
Bind On-Demand Health Insurance is designed for health. By creating informed healthcare choices through a simple, logical consumer experience; Bind is delivering informed use of healthcare that delivers cost savings for both employees and employers. Bind is health insurance for the way we live now.
We are creative, collaborative, and a little bit fiery. The Bind team is comprised of like-minded individuals passionate about healthcare, and our cause is the collective act of redesigning it. We embrace new ideas and processes to tackle problems.
Bind On-Demand Health Insurance was founded in 2016 and is headquartered in Minneapolis, MN with offices in New York and San Francisco.
Client Advisor: Large Market Sales
Tired of working hard but being too far removed to really make a real impact? Sick of being an inch deep and a mile wide? Hungry to dive in to an innovative, disruptive solution that is going to revolutionize health insurance in America? We are looking for someone that truly wants to make a difference and be invested in real outcomes.
Bind is actively seeking a unique individual to help drive consultative sales for an innovative new health insurance product. We are looking for a person who will pursue a deep understanding of Bind's product, clearly and effectively identify and communicate the needs of Bind's employer prospects, and present strategic solutions to meet those needs.
- Sell into large self-insured employers (~3,000+ employees) using a consultative sales approach.
- Clearly articulate complex information in a simple concise way to a wide range of audiences, from C-suite executives to benefits managers, brokers and consultants.
- Drive the sales process from opening the door to close of the sale and maintain the relationship with the customer success team, all within a new insurance category (On-Demand Health Insurance).
- Leverage analytics to clearly explain Bind's value proposition and financial model to employers (and their broker/consultant as needed).
- Sell Bind nationally (role is not specific to a geographic region).
- Actively collaborate cross-functionally as a client project manager (across sales, network, plan design, operations, human experience, technology, and customer success) to share market needs, develop new tools and resources to support the consultative sales process, and refine and improve Bind's product and value proposition.
- Support data-driven sales approach at Bind by clearly communicating and documenting meetings, account updates, and pipeline status in Bind's CRM.
- Execute and support a variety of distribution strategies including direct to employer and jointly through network partners, investors, professional and industry partnerships.
- Present at regional and national conferences and other events to grow Bind's market presence including creating, sourcing, applying, and/or obtaining invites for those events.
- Train other sales reps/sales partners to communicate and sell Bind.
- Required: 4-year college degree, MBA preferred.
- >5 years of experience working in B2B sales, business development, management consulting, or other client-facing role.
- Health Insurance license to sell stop-loss in at least your state of employment or willing to become licensed.
- Communicate effectively, excellent interpersonal and communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Deep understanding of health care / benefits industry constituents and their needs.
- Ability to identify key priorities and opportunities for action in an innovating environment that includes ambiguity and change.
- Ambitious and willing to rapidly learn.
- Knowledge and experience in a healthcare environment with HIPAA requirements.
Bind is committed to providing equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants and employees will be considered for employment and advancement without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.