Enrollment Operations Lead
- - Operations
- Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Full Time
Bind is a health technology and services company founded in 2016 and headquartered in Minneapolis, MN with satellite offices in New York and San Francisco. Bind is health insurance for the way we live now. Unlike traditional health insurance that charges you for services you may never need or want, Bind is on demand: pay for what you need, not what you don't, and adjust your coverage when those needs change. Health coverage that's flexible, clear, and intuitive.
We are creative, collaborative, and a little bit fiery. The Bind team is comprised of like-minded individuals passionate about healthcare, and our cause is the collective act of rewiring it. We embrace new ideas. We're more wheel than cog. More spark than smoke. And we are playful and venturesome in our daily mission to render real and refreshing solutions to health insurance that works better for us all.
Enrollment Operations Lead
Bind is actively seeking a highly skilled, motivated, and experienced Enrollment Operations Lead to play a critical role in aligning business process and technology to strategic objectives. A Bind Enrollment Operations Lead will partner with business and technology teams to drive development and continuous improvement in cross-functional processes and user tools based on a detailed understanding of enterprise workflows, system strategies and data integrations. You will develop expertise in the broad functional architecture at Bind and will use business analysis and project management skills to drive the strategy and completion of detailed activities required to enable and enhance the eligibility function. Focus, enthusiasm, and a dedication to excellence are all personal characteristics highly valued in the Bind organization.
- Maintain strong knowledge of the Enrollment function across the enterprise, develop and drive the strategic direction for the function, and collaborate across teams to translate strategic goals into delivery-focused initiatives.
- Develop subject matter expertise and an enterprise point of view on all aspects of Enrollment and Eligibility processes, including benefit administration integration, COBRA, COB, ID cards, and payroll integration. Collaborate with cross-functional partners to ensure alignment with Customer needs, industry trends, and key company milestones.
- Conduct analysis on key capabilities and determine best path for solving business problems / opportunities that may include process improvement, systems enhancement, user training and/or software procurement.
- Develop operational processes and key performance indicators to manage and monitor the health of the enrollment function, including downstream systems/partners that require enrollment data; identify mitigation efforts to manage risks and address issues, and define / execute on a comprehensive quality assurance program for the Enrollment function.
- Identify and develop the organizational structure needed to support the Enrollment function, identifying roles, resource needs, training plan and potential partnerships.
- Assess and manage operational and change readiness as it relates to new or changed process or technology solutions, new products or business models, and significant scaling/growth of the operations
- Establish consistency and standardization as it relates to operational tools and processes (deliverable templates, change management processes, business models, process flows, etc.).
- A bachelor's degree in a related field required; advanced degree preferred.
- A minimum of seven (7) years healthcare operations experience, preferably in business or process analysis, or Enrollment Operations.
- Understanding and experience with health plan Enrollment Operations, including benefit administration integration, COBRA, COB, ID cards, and payroll integration.
- Understanding and experience in process development and process improvement, with a focus on quality assurance and quantitative analysis.
- Excellent analytical skills with ability to read and understand complex data and make thoughtful, articulate recommendations; ability to translate analysis of data into meaningful outputs.
- Excellent project management skills, with ability to manage multiple priorities with tight deadlines, and demonstrated strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Proven ability to influence course of action when others are directly accountable for outcomes.
- Ability to identify key opportunities for action in an innovating environment that includes ambiguity and change.
- Experience with Agile / Scrum and other SDLC methodologies.
- Proficient in MS Visio, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge and experience in a healthcare environment with HIPAA requirements.
Bind is committed to providing equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants and employees will be considered for employment and advancement without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts