Mid-Market Sales Representative
- - Sales
- Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Full Time
Bind is a health technology and services company founded in 2016 and headquartered in Minneapolis, MN with satellite offices in New York and San Francisco. Bind is health insurance for the way we live now. Unlike traditional health insurance that charges you for services you may never need or want, Bind is on demand: pay for what you need, not what you don't, and adjust your coverage when those needs change. Health coverage that's flexible, clear, and intuitive.
We are creative, collaborative, and a little bit fiery. The Bind team is comprised of like-minded individuals passionate about healthcare, and our cause is the collective act of rewiring it. We embrace new ideas. We're more wheel than cog. More spark than smoke. And we are playful and venturesome in our daily mission to render real and refreshing solutions to health insurance that works better for us all.
Mid-Market Sales Representative
Bind is actively seeking a highly skilled and motivated individual to help drive sales for an innovative new health insurance product. Bind is looking for an individual who will pursue a deep understanding of sales, identify and prioritize solutions, and clearly and effectively communicate the needs, the vision, and the solutions both internally and externally. Focus, enthusiasm, and a dedication to excellence are all personal characteristics highly valued in the Bind organization. Ideal candidate will reside in Minneapolis; Cincinnati/Columbus/Dayton; Dallas/Austin.
- Sell into mid-market self-insured employers (500-3,000 employees) using a consultative sales approach.
- Clearly articulate complex information in a simple concise way to a wide range of audiences, from C-suite to benefits managers, brokers and consultants.
- Drive the sales process from opening the door to close of the sale and hand off to the customer success team, all within a new insurance category (On-Demand Health Insurance).
- Clearly explain Bind's financial model and financial/stop-loss quotes to employers and their broker/consultant (as needed).
- Sell Bind nationally (role is not specific to a geographic region)
- Support data-driven sales approach at Bind by clearly communicating and documenting meetings, account updates, and pipeline status in Bind's CRM.
- Present at regional and national conferences and other events to grow Bind's market presence including creating, sourcing, applying, and/or obtaining invites for those events.
- 4-year college degree, MBA preferred.
- >5 years of experience working in B2B sales, business development, or other client-facing role.
- Health Insurance license to sell stop-loss in at least your state of employment (or willing to become licensed).
- Communicate effectively, excellent interpersonal and communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Deep understanding of health care industry constituents and their needs.
- Ability to identify key priorities and opportunities for action in an innovating environment that includes ambiguity and change.
- Ambitious and willing to rapidly learn.
- Knowledge and experience in a healthcare environment with HIPAA requirements.
Bind is committed to providing equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants and employees will be considered for employment and advancement without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts