Account Partner - San Francisco
- - Account Partners
- San Francisco, CA, USA
- Full Time
Bind is a health technology and services company founded in 2016 and headquartered in Minneapolis, MN with satellite offices in New York and San Francisco. Bind is health insurance for the way we live now. Unlike traditional health insurance that charges you for services you may never need or want, Bind is on demand: pay for what you need, not what you don't, and adjust your coverage when those needs change. Health coverage that's flexible, clear, and intuitive.
We are creative, collaborative, and a little bit fiery. The Bind team is comprised of like-minded individuals passionate about healthcare, and our cause is the collective act of rewiring it. We embrace new ideas. We're more wheel than cog. More spark than smoke. And we are playful and venturesome in our daily mission to render real and refreshing solutions to health insurance that works better for us all.
Account Partner – San Francisco
Bind is actively seeking highly skilled, motivated, and experienced individuals to orchestrate the vision, roadmap, and delivery of major new capabilities for optimal service delivery within an innovative new health insurance product. Delivering these capabilities will require coordinating across all aspects of the organization. Bind is looking for Account Partners who are responsible for assigned client success, retention and growth. The Account Partner will be the ongoing day-to-day point of contact for assigned clients. This role is part of a dedicated account team responsible for building outstanding client relationships with Bind.
- Upon notification of sale, work closely with Sales and Implementations to establish a client specific implementation plan
- During the Implementation Process, work closely with Plan Sponsor to establish a strong working relationship and understanding of customer needs, structure and path to success
- Participate in open enrollment/member recruitment activities as requested
- Be the day-to-day client contact for ongoing communications, Issues, changes etc.
- Drive annual renewal activities
- Develop strategies for retention, growth and plan design efficiencies/changes
- Participate in user acceptance testing to validate solutions meet requirements.
- Monitor the service model performance and details, identifying and resolving issues and prioritizing and delivering on improvements.
- Manage broker/consultant relationships (if existing) for the delivery of the service model.
- Act as a strong customer advocate internally at Bind.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of healthcare experience.
- Minimum of 2+ years of customer relationship/ account management experience.
- Knowledge and experience in a healthcare environment with HIPAA requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships with mid-market, large, and/or national employers.
- Ability to set realistic goals, manage expectations and prioritize needs of competing interests (client, operations, information systems, internal and external partners, sales).
- Ability to organize and schedule people and tasks to develop realistic action plans.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong computer skills.
- Ability to work in fast paced, dynamic organization.
- Demonstrated results orientation and ability to execute on goals.
- Detail oriented with the ability to manage high volume of details within short and inflexible timeframes.
- Ability to travel up to 25% during heavy implementation periods.
- Experience working at a start-up is a plus.
- A self-starter who needs minimal direction.
Bind is committed to providing equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants and employees will be considered for employment and advancement without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts