Product Analyst - Claims System - San Francisco
- - Product
- San Francisco, CA, USA
- Full Time
Bind is a health technology and services company founded in 2016 and headquartered in Minneapolis, MN with satellite offices in New York and San Francisco. Bind is health insurance for the way we live now. Unlike traditional health insurance that charges you for services you may never need or want, Bind is on demand: pay for what you need, not what you don't, and adjust your coverage when those needs change. Health coverage that's flexible, clear, and intuitive.
We are creative, collaborative, and a little bit fiery. The Bind team is comprised of like-minded individuals passionate about healthcare, and our cause is the collective act of rewiring it. We embrace new ideas. We're more wheel than cog. More spark than smoke. And we are playful and venturesome in our daily mission to render real and refreshing solutions to health insurance that works better for us all.
Product Analyst – Claims System – San Francisco
Bind is designing and building a modern payment system in support of on-demand health insurance. We are looking for a product owner who can identify, analyze and act on opportunities to automate health care claims payment. We are looking for a high energy, data-driven Product Analyst who acts thoughtfully and proactively. You will work across product, operations and technology to help design and deliver an accurate and scalable solution that enables Bind to continue to grow its customer base.
- Analyze data and system performance to inform product requirements
- Propose and define new and enhanced product features
- Develop and support testing plans
- Work with operations, technology and quality assurance teams to ensure high quality delivery
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years of experience in a technical role
- Computer science or related technical background
- Ability and desire to dive into the details
- Strong data query and analysis skills
- Agile development experience
- Health care experience, preferred
Bind is committed to providing equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants and employees will be considered for employment and advancement without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.