Software Developer (5-8 years) - Back End - Minneapolis
- - Technology
- Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Full Time
Bind is a health technology and services company founded in 2016 and headquartered in Minneapolis, MN with satellite offices in New York and San Francisco. Bind is health insurance for the way we live now. Unlike traditional health insurance that charges you for services you may never need or want, Bind is on demand: pay for what you need, not what you don't, and adjust your coverage when those needs change. Health coverage that's flexible, clear, and intuitive.
We are creative, collaborative, and a little bit fiery. The Bind team is comprised of like-minded individuals passionate about healthcare, and our cause is the collective act of rewiring it. We embrace new ideas. We're more wheel than cog. More spark than smoke. And we are playful and venturesome in our daily mission to render real and refreshing solutions to health insurance that works better for us all.
Software Developer (5-8 years) – Back End - Minneapolis
Our Software Development team is growing! Our Software Developers help define and direct our technology direction as an organization.
• You enjoy working with colleagues you can rely on and learn from, and you bring a lot to the table yourself.
• You are willing to leave your ego at the door and are open to learning from those around you, but you are also comfortable vigorously debating the right approach to solving problems.
• You value an engineering culture rooted in collaboration, humility, trust, responsibility, and learning.
• You stay up to speed on new technologies and introduce them to your teammates.
• You enjoy the idea of deploying your own code on your first day of work.
• You are an excellent communicator and collaborator, especially with non-technical coworkers.
• Interest in healthcare and any previous experience in it, is a plus
• You possess 5+ years of professional programming experience. While we don't use all of them here at Bind, experience in Java, Spring Boot, and mySQL are required and experience with Python, Micro Service Architecture are also great predictors of success.
• You are proficient in Java, SQL, Spring Boot, and mySQL
• You are very comfortable with Git / GitHub
• You are familiar with and LOVE Agile Development, Continuous build and Deploy, and the Atlassian toolset.
• You are passionate about user experience, whether that means going the extra mile to deliver a simple yet powerful API which even the most novice developer could master.
• You write unit tests but are flexible with regard to testing frameworks and code coverage.
Bind is committed to providing equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants and employees will be considered for employment and advancement without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts